(NAPSI)—When the weather is cold, many motorists wonder if they need to let their vehicle “warm up” or idle before driving. In fact, today’s modern cars are ready to drive in cold temperatures without excessive idling.
(NAPSI)—Automotive seat design has become a crucial consideration for automakers as consumers spend more time in their vehicles, and as interior comfort becomes a major competitive battleground. Every automaker is striving to put a special “signature” on seats, one that conveys their distinc…
(NAPSI)—Good news for caring car, truck and SUV owners: When you’re looking to keep the high-traffic floor areas in your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram or Fiat vehicle as neat and clean as possible, Mopar—the service, parts, accessories and customer-care brand for all FCA vehicles—can have it covered.
(NAPSM)—Cuando se trata del cuidado del carro en el invierno, muchos conductores creen que se trata solo del anticongelante y baterías, pero los vehículos necesitan atención adicional en el invierno, especialmente cuando las temperaturas bajan.
(StatePoint) Last year's long and brutal winter depleted road salt supplies throughout much of the U.S. As a result, a number of cities have experienced significant price spikes when placing their salt orders this year. At a time when experts are highlighting the environmental and infrastru…
(StatePoint) The holidays can be the happiest time of the year, but unfortunately, they can also be the most dangerous, with more fatal car crashes occurring due to increased travel time, more alcohol use and excessive speed, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
(NAPSI)—Here’s an exotic twist that transforms everyday cheesecake into something sophisticated, elegant and worthy of your holiday table. Pureed sweetpotatoes, five spice powder and candied ginger star in a dessert that’s easy to make and can be enjoyed year-round. The sweetpotatoes not onl…
(NAPSI)—Many drivers may feel that they don’t have the time or money to address vehicle repairs immediately, but beware: Ignoring some repairs can get you pulled over and even ticketed.
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
Currently in Spokane
- Here's a list of essential workers following Gov. Inslee's 'Stay Home, Stay Healthy' order
- Washington State senior defensive back Bryce Beekman passes away at 22
- Local tattoo artists finding creative ways to make ends meet
- Gov. Inslee declares commercial and residential construction non-essential
- Three essential businesses you might not have known were essential
- Public health officials announce first COVID-19 death in Spokane County
- 20 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Spokane County; Nearly 2,000 in Washington state
- List of jobs deemed essential
- Eviction halt prevents new Spokane homeowner from getting 'squatters' out of his place
- What's open and what's closed at Spokane parks