(NewsUSA) - You may be surprised to learn that, when asked to consider the items they can't live without, Americans rank toothpaste and their toothbrush almost as important as the internet and cell phones, according to a recent study.
(StatePoint) Last year's long and brutal winter depleted road salt supplies throughout much of the U.S. As a result, a number of cities have experienced significant price spikes when placing their salt orders this year. At a time when experts are highlighting the environmental and infrastru…
(StatePoint) The holidays can be the happiest time of the year, but unfortunately, they can also be the most dangerous, with more fatal car crashes occurring due to increased travel time, more alcohol use and excessive speed, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
Currently in Spokane
- "I can shoot you": South Hill bystanders draw guns on suspected shoplifter
- Individual who tested positive for COVID-19 being held in Spokane County Jail after refusing to self-isolate
- Refusal to wear a mask is grounds for refusal of service in Washington
- City Council unanimously rejects Spokane Police Guild contract
- Hauser Lake man drowns on Spokane River after kayak overturns; Children wearing life jackets able to make it to shore
- Spokane County sees new record daily COVID-19 case total with 79 confirmed Monday
- Teen hospitalized after Kootenai County crash that left vehicle in two pieces
- "You never think something like this could happen": Man drowns while tubing on Spokane River
- Mayor Woodward: Some businesses wouldn't survive step back in reopening
- Brazen burglar robs Spokane home while family slept ‘30 feet away’