(StatePoint) Last year's long and brutal winter depleted road salt supplies throughout much of the U.S. As a result, a number of cities have experienced significant price spikes when placing their salt orders this year. At a time when experts are highlighting the environmental and infrastru…
(StatePoint) The holidays can be the happiest time of the year, but unfortunately, they can also be the most dangerous, with more fatal car crashes occurring due to increased travel time, more alcohol use and excessive speed, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
(NAPSI)—You may notice, when the weather turns colder, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) light on your dashboard lights up more frequently. The Car Care Council recommends checking your tire pressure regularly during the winter to help keep the TPMS light off and your vehicle safe.
(NewsUSA) - Working batteries in smoke alarms? Check. Fresh oil in your car? Check. New water filter for your fridge? Check. But how many people think about regularly checking their tires? As fall travel and winter weather loom on the horizon, taking a moment to check your car tires can make…
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
Currently in Spokane
- Bigfoot Sighting? WSDOT cameras capture Sasquatch-like creature on Sherman, Snoqualmie Passes
- So close you can almost taste it! City approves North Spokane Chick-fil-A site plan
- Mead High School student dies after friends say he consumed drugs at sleepover
- SPD says a domestic violence victim used Alexa to call for help, but Alexa won't call 911, so how did she do it?
- Washington man has first reported US case of Wuhan coronavirus
- Police: Mom admits to killing three young children in Phoenix
- Spokane domestic violence suspect found dead in Stevens County
- One suspect arrested in deadly Seattle shooting, two others remain on the run
- Proposed bill would create 32-hour workweeks in the state of Washington
- Six businesses affected by downtown Coeur d'Alene building fire; Some total losses expected