(StatePoint) Last year's long and brutal winter depleted road salt supplies throughout much of the U.S. As a result, a number of cities have experienced significant price spikes when placing their salt orders this year. At a time when experts are highlighting the environmental and infrastru…
(StatePoint) The holidays can be the happiest time of the year, but unfortunately, they can also be the most dangerous, with more fatal car crashes occurring due to increased travel time, more alcohol use and excessive speed, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
(NAPSI)—You may notice, when the weather turns colder, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) light on your dashboard lights up more frequently. The Car Care Council recommends checking your tire pressure regularly during the winter to help keep the TPMS light off and your vehicle safe.
(NAPSI)—Many drivers may feel that they don’t have the time or money to address vehicle repairs immediately, but beware: Ignoring some repairs can get you pulled over and even ticketed.
(NewsUSA) - Working batteries in smoke alarms? Check. Fresh oil in your car? Check. New water filter for your fridge? Check. But how many people think about regularly checking their tires? As fall travel and winter weather loom on the horizon, taking a moment to check your car tires can make…
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
Currently in Spokane
- Peloton market value plummets after backlash from controversial holiday ad
- Spokane woman among many who've received card saying, 'congrats you're pregnant!' (Except they aren't)
- "Live your little meager life": WSU Athletics Director 'spoke with Coach Leach regarding his comments'
- Spokane Police continue to seek public's help with numerous missing person cases
- "One of the nicest people:" Neighbors remember man killed when truck collapsed on top of him in northeast Spokane
- Rathdrum records unacceptable level of lead in drinking water for first time in city's history
- North Spokane Corridor construction put on hold
- Spokane Valley Best Buy employee saves customer's life on Thanksgiving night
- Holiday Lights return to Manito Park's Gaiser Conservatory next week
- Report: Toddler found dead in Montana had red flags dating back to before birth