(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
(NAPSI)—Today, in the U.S., more than 17 million recalled Takata airbags remain in vehicles on the road. A defective part inside the airbag can explode when the airbag deploys, potentially shooting sharp metal fragments at the driver and passengers. The National Highway Traffic Safety Admini…
(NAPSI)—As golf remains a significant piece of business and social culture, it’s important for women to feel confident on the course. Knowing the basics of the game could encourage participation in key business decisions taking place on the course every day. Nearly 5 million women play golf …
(StatePoint) ‘Tis the season for shopping, and not just for presents to put under the tree. Many people shop for new cars this time of year, and for good reason.
(StatePoint) Youâ€™ve probably heard that smart technology is going to change the driving experience to make it safer and more convenient. But if youâ€™re not in the market for a new car, you may have assumed these developments wonâ€™t apply to you any time soon.
Currently in Spokane
- Health officials warn restaurant customers about Hep A case
- Spokane woman breaks arm and jaw in four places after Lime scooter brakes abruptly lock
- Armed man shot by deputies in Spokane Valley was armed with a pistol and intoxicated
- Alaska Airlines adding nonstop daily service between Spokane International Airport, Everett's Paine Field
- St. Maries man dies after head-on collision with unhitched semi trailer on Highway 95
- Hail storm kills, maims more than 11,000 birds in Montana
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Multiple streets downtown Spokane will be closed for repaving Monday through Friday
- EMT killed, several people injured at demolition derby crash in Deer Lodge
- Multiple earthquakes shake Montana Thursday evening
- UPDATE: Fatal crash on US 95 near Tensed closed road for three and a half hours