(StatePoint) The first Sunday of the new year or “Dating Sunday,” is the busiest online dating day of the year and kicks off peak online dating season – there is no better time to get your profile ready.
(BPT) - Everyone has unique skincare needs, so why are so many people following similar routines? How you look and how you feel are closely tied together, so it's important to create a body care routine that works for your specific needs so you can project your personal best.
(BPT) - From tag-free boxer briefs and seamless bikinis to weightless cotton fabrics and moisture-wicking technology, there’s a go-to type of underwear for everyone. Influenced by notable pop culture moments and the evolving fashion industry, underwear styles have taken huge leaps throughout…
(StatePoint) When it comes to your skin and hair care routine, it can be all too easy to forget the scalp. After time though, this neglect can take a toll on the health of your hair, according to experts.
(StatePoint) More Americans are investing their time and energy in the pursuit of fitness these days, with the percentage of people belonging to gyms and health clubs nearly doubling from 2000-2017, according to Statista. Beyond casual workouts, participation in extreme sports and endurance …
(StatePoint) One of the keys to encouraging children to develop the healthy habit of regular exercise is to make fitness a priority in the home. With cooler weather and changing scenery to enjoy, autumn can be an ideal time to try new outdoor activities.
(StatePoint) As the seasons change and the weather cools, you may be naturally inclined to pay less attention to the health and appearance of your skin. However, experts say that falling temperatures should not coincide with ditching your skin protection routine.
Currently in Spokane
- Woman wins jackpot at local casino, found dead 2 days later
- President Biden supports making a temporary $3,000 payment to parents permanent
- Inslee announces dates when vaccine phases will move forward
- "Who wants to eat like that?"; Parents upset over masked up mealtimes for Spokane students
- Child recovering from first case of MIS-C in Grant County
- WATCH: Toddler falls from 12th floor apartment, suffers non-life-threatening injuries
- UPDATE: Injury rollover crash cleared after causing traffic backup on I-90
- SPD said missing 13-year-old found safe
- Washington GOP proposes "Phase 3" plan for state, Governor's office says it's "not a serious proposal"
- Prowl check turns into deputy-involved shooting north of Chattaroy