(StatePoint) No matter who you’re shopping for this holiday season, books can make great gifts. Here are five engaging volumes to consider.
(StatePoint) What’s your favorite song? Are you thinking of it now? How does it make you feel? Music is powerful. It can encourage, inspire, motivate and bring joy. There is even scientific evidence that music can ease anxiety, improve cardiovascular health and contribute to mental acuity.
(StatePoint) It’s time to think about stuffing stockings and fulfilling wish lists. But if you want your holiday gifts for kids to deliver fun long after the holidays, you may want to consider gifts that will help them learn and grow.
(StatePoint) This year, rethink that bottle of wine and instead, give the gift of getting cozy and slowing down to truly enjoy everyday moments. Tap into glowing candlelight, cozy textiles, and celebrating simple pleasures when shopping for friends and family. In other words, give the gift o…
(StatePoint) For young children, social-emotional development is one of the most valuable aspects of school readiness. This holiday season, focus on toys and gifts for preschoolers that will build childrenâ€™s empathy, communication skills and the ability to resolve conflicts and navigate ch…
(StatePoint) Whether youâ€™re shopping for Fatherâ€™s Day or celebrating the accomplishments of a graduating senior, make a point of selecting thoughtful, unforgettable gifts this â€œdads and gradsâ€ season. Here are five ideas to get you started.
Currently in Spokane
- South Hill, Bonners Ferry Shopko locations among stores set to close
- Former Red Robin restaurant company CEO dies by suicide
- Eight alpacas killed by cougar near Riverside State Park
- UPDATE: Jury finds Torrey Gambill, accused of raping woman he met on Tinder, not guilty on all charges
- Social media scares: police investigate posts targeting East Valley, Mead and West Valley high schools
- Richland PD exchanges pleasantries with man that comments on own wanted Facebook post, later turns self in
- RECALL ALERT: Some dog food has toxic levels of vitamin D, FDA warns
- Police identify suspects from social media threats towards local high schools
- Southwest Airlines offering flights as low as $65 in online sale
- Report shows dozens of Jesuit Priests accused of child sex abuse lived and worked in Spokane