(StatePoint) Whether you have loved ones who are doctors or you like to show your own physicians appreciation during the holiday season, you probably know how hard they can be to shop for. While they may seem to have it all, with a little creativity -- you can find the perfect holiday gift f…
(StatePoint) If smartphones, tablets, smart watches and other gadgets are on your loved one’s holiday wish-lists, you may be preparing to pay through the nose to make their dreams come true this season. Experts say that you don’t have to go broke on tech if you shop wisely.
(StatePoint) For young and old alike, books make great holiday gifts. To wow your favorite readers this season, consider the following titles, which will allow them to become armchair explorers, travel back in time, or even take an inner journey to learn more about themselves.
(StatePoint) Holiday shopping for a sports enthusiast or two? If you’ve gifted some of the standard items in the past -- t-shirts, jerseys, hoodies -- you may be looking for some clever new ways to show your love.
(StatePoint) When it comes to putting a smile on kids’ faces during the holiday season, video games are a pretty safe bet.
Currently in Spokane
- "I can shoot you": South Hill bystanders draw guns on suspected shoplifter
- Individual who tested positive for COVID-19 being held in Spokane County Jail after refusing to self-isolate
- Refusal to wear a mask is grounds for refusal of service in Washington
- City Council unanimously rejects Spokane Police Guild contract
- Hauser Lake man drowns on Spokane River after kayak overturns; Children wearing life jackets able to make it to shore
- Spokane County sees new record daily COVID-19 case total with 79 confirmed Monday
- Teen hospitalized after Kootenai County crash that left vehicle in two pieces
- "You never think something like this could happen": Man drowns while tubing on Spokane River
- Mayor Woodward: Some businesses wouldn't survive step back in reopening
- Brazen burglar robs Spokane home while family slept ‘30 feet away’