(NewsUSA) - Nearly 42 million Americans identified as caregivers for an older adult before COVID-19. Almost overnight, it's likely that millions more have since joined their ranks.
(StatePoint) In an age of instant messages, video chats and social media, the art of letter writing has become rare. But sitting down to write correspondence by hand can be a much more personal way to connect than some of the modern modes of communication. Not only does it give you ample opp…
Currently in Spokane
- New movie begins production in Spokane, hoping to boost local economy
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opening at Spokane Arena next week
- Protesters gather in both Oregon and Seattle following inauguration
- KHQ EXCLUSIVE: Spokane City Council Ordinance could force some local events to move out of downtown
- 2 eastern Washington Reps. proposing bill to split state in half, creating 51st state 'Liberty'
- New guidelines from Washington State might allow for indoor dining
- Powerball winner takes home around $731M Wednesday night
- Police looking for possibly armed, dangerous man in Moses Lake
- Spokane Police Chief addresses upcoming inauguration and potential unrest
- UPDATE: Liberty School District moves all Tuesday classes online following positive COVID cases