(BPT) - The perfect fall foods are hearty, nutrient-dense and packed with flavor. And while there is no shortage of savory sustenance this time of year, no other food captures the essence of the season quite like pumpkin. Brimming with nutrients and boasting a rich taste, it’s a nourishing f…
(BPT) - Pets are part of the family, so it’s important to practice preventative care to support their well-being and help them live long, healthy lives. Just like people, pets can be affected by chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and allergies. That's why it’s always good to …
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
Currently in Spokane
- Coeur d'Alene teenager makes $35,000 plowing Seattle streets
- Spokane family pleads for contest votes to win bike for special needs son
- Fatal crash outside Post Falls kills one
- Inflight Overdose: Twisp Police Chief saves man's life
- Payless is closing for good, sales start Sunday
- Soldier's surprise homecoming in Kansas hospital goes viral
- Spokane woman speaks out about how measles has affected her family
- Walmart hosting "Baby Savings Day" this weekend
- Traffic on I-90 on Idaho side of Lookout pass at a standstill
- Idaho man goes missing after family gets stuck in snow, walks to find help