(NAPSI)—A puppy named Mulligan has big paws to fill, but the mixed breed rescue dog is up to the challenge of becoming the new voice for the TurfMutt Foundation, says his new owner and guardian, Kris Kiser, President of the organization.
(NAPSI)—Life can be stressful, and just like us dogs and cats can experience stress caused by loud noises, storms, fear, excitement, travel, grooming, separation anxiety, the addition of a new pet to the family, and even some holidays can be stressful!
(BPT) - What you don't know about fleas, ticks and your pet might surprise you. A study by the Harris Poll on behalf of Merck Animal Health found U.S. pet owners hold some common misconceptions when it comes to keeping these pests away from their pets.
(StatePoint) Dogs are important and adored members of their families, however, millions go missing every year. The reasons are varied and probably not all that surprising. A curious dog might jump over a fence or dig a hole under one. A pup might sneak out a door or gate inadvertently left o…
Currently in Spokane
- Bigfoot Sighting? WSDOT cameras capture Sasquatch-like creature on Sherman, Snoqualmie Passes
- Kootenai County man beaten up shortly after proposing when woman found out he didn't ask father's permission
- "It was 9 feet tall and a thousand pounds"; man shares his Bigfoot experience after viral post about sighting
- WA Department of Health says 8 people may have Coronavirus
- Friends remember former Ferris student killed in crash
- Cashmere basketball star takes to social media following death of Kobe Bryant
- SPS approves alcohol sales for Monsters of Rock concert at Joe Albi Stadium
- Animal shelter says "world's worst cat" is up for adoption
- EXCLUSIVE: Spokane mother stood ready to fight off would-be intruders with a machete
- Mead High School student dies after friends say he consumed drugs at sleepover