(NAPSI)—If yours is among the nearly seven in 10 U.S. households with pets, you may be glad to learn of a good way to keep them healthy. Hemp seed, krill and salmon oil are some of nature’s best sources of natural essential fatty acids: omega-3 and omega-6 (EPA and DHA).
(NewsUSA) - Some dog lovers show their puppy love with fancy dog food, a special spot on the sofa or toys and outfits.
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
Currently in Spokane
- Coeur d'Alene man convicted of abusing, infecting child with STD
- K9 units need your help finding a little girl who wrote them a letter
- Lime Patrol launching in Spokane Monday
- SkyFest like a pro: everything you need to know for Fairchild's premier Air Show
- Pregnant Spokane woman has car stolen while in the emergency room
- Cd'A family left wondering how their dog unexpectedly died after playing in Lake Coeur d'Alene
- Driver with record charged with 7 homicides in biker crash
- 7 killed in collision between pickup and motorcycles in New Hampshire
- Free Ice Cream TODAY from Dairy Queen on the first day of summer
- 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' asks for prayers after wife, Beth Chapman, reported to be in a coma