(StatePoint) Pets are beloved members of many families. In the U.S alone, about 85 million families own a pet. According to the American Pet Products Association, many of us also drive with our furry friends, from quick trips to the veterinarian’s office to longer road trip adventures.
(BPT) - With more Americans working remotely, the pandemic has sparked an unprecedented wave of home improvement projects, with three out of four homeowners reporting having completed a major upgrade since the start of 2020. People are spending more time in their homes and are thinking diffe…
(NAPSI)—In these uncertain times, kids need music more than ever. Anyone who has ever seen toddlers naturally sway and bob to music, knows that children feel music—and that music and kids go together like macaroni and cheese. Studies also show that music can help the very young deal with str…
(NAPSI)—For livestock producers, even the best-laid healthcare plans can be waylaid by unexpected disease outbreak, illness or other conditions that impact their animals. Fortunately, effective, economical, generic antibiotics can treat a wide range of livestock illnesses, says Megan Schnur…
(BPT) - In 2017, a two-year old whippet named Sounders was introduced to the world of competitive canine diving. Just two years later, he was breaking world records and even captured the Guinness World Record for farthest jump by a dog (dock jumping).
(BPT) - While many loving pet owners are unaware their pet may not be at their healthiest weight, the fact is that more than half of cats and dogs in the U.S. are indeed overweight or obese, according to the Association for Pet Obesity Prevention. Overweight pets tend to be less active, expe…
(StatePoint) During the holidays, there are endless ways to show the humans around you how much you love them. Finding ways to extend the joy of the season to pets who are a part of the family takes a bit more creativity.
Currently in Spokane
- Fact Check: Is a business asking for proof of COVID-19 vaccination a HIPAA violation?
- Woman shot and killed in Spokane after road rage incident
- Horse surgeon makes life-saving call minutes before Spokane horse is euthanized
- BREAKING: 1 person transported to hospital after shooting in North Spokane
- "Being a landlord is not something I would advise anyone to do right now"; Landlords fear eviction moratorium being abused
- 'It could've been anybody's child': Coeur d'Alene family grieves following 15-year-old boy's suspected accidental overdose
- All lanes of SR 395 blocked due to head-on crash between motorcycle and vehicle
- Deep sea angler washes up on California beach
- Post Falls Police investigating after parents allege abuse at daycare center
- Teenager suspected of stealing car arrested hours after being released, trying to steal cars from same Spokane dealership