(NewsUSA) - Some dog lovers show their puppy love with fancy dog food, a special spot on the sofa or toys and outfits.
(BPT) - Pets are part of the family, so it’s important to practice preventative care to support their well-being and help them live long, healthy lives. Just like people, pets can be affected by chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and allergies. That's why it’s always good to …
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
Currently in Spokane
- FIRST ON KHQ: Deputies say standoff in St. John has ended, suspect dies of apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound
- Motorcyclist killed in Spokane Valley crash
- Meredith Vieira talks about her son, and former KHQ reporter Gabe Cohen's recent engagement
- Gov. Inslee signs new car seat regulations into law
- Family of Spokane climber Jess Roskelley issues statement after his body is recovered
- Spokane climber among North Face group likely killed by Banff avalanche
- Sandpoint Super Drug finds mysterious safe in floor
- Wife of Spokane climber releases statement after his body is recovered
- Mead School District budget shortfall recommendations include more than 70 positions cut, program closures
- Spokane boy reported missing now safe, father facing charges of assault and burglary