(BPT) - When it comes to one of life’s biggest investments, first impressions often mean everything. Take a trip down memory lane to the moment you fell in love with your home. There’s a high probability that curb appeal played a key role in the decision-making process before you ever steppe…
(StatePoint) In today’s world where moving fast is the norm, you may think that finding the time to apply for a home loan is about as likely as finding the time to remove your jam-packed storage room of all the objects that don’t bring you joy.
(BPT) - With temperatures rising, it’s time to get your lawn and garden in shape for spring. Do you have the right tools for the job?
(StatePoint) Spring is here, which means the weather is warming, there’s more daylight, flowers are popping up… and so are “For Sale” signs in yards nationwide.
(StatePoint) While mortgage interest rates remain near historic lows, they have been slowly rising over the last year, increasing the cost of 30-year loans for borrowers.
Currently in Spokane
- Health officials warn restaurant customers about Hep A case
- Spokane woman breaks arm and jaw in four places after Lime scooter brakes abruptly lock
- Armed man shot by deputies in Spokane Valley was armed with a pistol and intoxicated
- Alaska Airlines adding nonstop daily service between Spokane International Airport, Everett's Paine Field
- St. Maries man dies after head-on collision with unhitched semi trailer on Highway 95
- Hail storm kills, maims more than 11,000 birds in Montana
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Multiple streets downtown Spokane will be closed for repaving Monday through Friday
- EMT killed, several people injured at demolition derby crash in Deer Lodge
- Multiple earthquakes shake Montana Thursday evening
- UPDATE: Fatal crash on US 95 near Tensed closed road for three and a half hours