(BPT) - While health and safety concerns remain top of mind for all Americans, many are also using this season and the extra time at home to get started on long-awaited home improvement projects. Thankfully, there are plenty of ways to achieve your vision for your abode safely, with a little…
(BPT) - While the office, school and home now share one roof, keeping your house and family safe has never been more important. Thanks to enhanced safety technology, you can better protect against the threats of smoke, fire and carbon monoxide (CO), allowing you to go about your busy lifesty…
(BPT) - Whether you're dreaming of a complete home remodel or a simple decor update, you may not be factoring your pets in your decision-making and overall design process. But how many times have you regretted a furniture or upholstery choice once Fido or Fluffy got their paws (and fur) on it?
(BPT) - Many of today’s homeowners have been inspired by house-flipping shows to learn practical tips and savvy tricks to either increase their home’s resale value or, for those who prefer to stay put, refresh their living space for its long-term use. While these shows highlight the newest t…
(BPT) - When people think of modern homes, many picture classic floor-to-ceiling glass windows, white rooms and contemporary furniture. The reality is, adding modern touches to your home does not require a rebuild, a huge investment or a blank space. A few design tips and simple swaps can tr…
(BPT) - Assessing and updating your home’s security measures should be a year-round focus for homeowners. While timely reminders, such as National Home Safety Month, are great for encouraging immediate action, these considerations should remain top-of-mind 365 days of the year.
(BPT) - With people across the country spending more time at home than ever before, home improvement projects are increasingly becoming top of mind for homeowners. Despite the financial difficulties brought on by the pandemic, 77% of homeowners say their home renovation budget for 2020 is th…
(StatePoint) While real estate agents report that far fewer people than normal have been moving during the COVID-19 pandemic, that may soon change. A recent Harris Poll found that nearly a third of U.S. adults living in urban areas are considering a move to less densely populated cities in t…
(StatePoint) If buying a home is on your near-future to-do list, experts say that 2020 may be a good year to make it happen. Mortgage interest rates are near historic lows, providing you with the opportunity to finance a new home purchase at a much lower cost.
Currently in Spokane
- Halloween: What Washington and Idaho governors are saying about trick-or-treating
- Spokane Police say 15-year-old girl who went missing last weekend has been found safe in Nevada
- Moscow-Pullman Daily News: 5 cited for not wearing masks at psalm sing, 3 arrested for resisting
- Teen arrested for arson, attempted murder after early morning house fire in Spokane Valley
- FOUND: Spokane Police find missing 2-year-old safe
- Spokane Police Department not able to criminally enforce injunction against Church at Planned Parenthood
- Spokane Regional Health District announces support for in-person learning for K-2 students
- KHQ INVESTIGATES: Graphic texts lead to investigation of North Spokane spa
- One dead, two injured in Highway 2 crash
- Heads Up: There's a chance you could see the Northern Lights tonight