(BPT) - After the hustle and bustle of the holidays, the new year brings a fresh start. Many people set resolutions and goals, committing to self-improvement. But becoming your best starts with improving your quality of life. Ensuring you’re well-rested, nourished and stress-free will help y…
(BPT) - New Year’s resolutions are often hard to maintain, especially if you are trying to make healthier food choices after indulging in treats during the holidays. According to a 2019 Marist Poll, 44 percent of Americans make New Year’s resolutions. For those who plan to make a resolution,…
(NewsUSA) - The one gift that may secretly top most parents' holiday wish lists? Help with paying college costs for their kids.
(NewsUSA) - For those who like to wear their holiday spirit front and center, it's the most wonderful time of the year. But it's also the season of charity, so why not feel good by making a fashion statement that's socially conscious as well?
(NewsUSA) - Coming up with clever holiday gifts is always a challenge, especially for someone who "has everything." However, ways to get creative include gifts that provide experiences, not just things to accumulate. Think of enjoying a craft beer or wine of the month, flying a drone or mode…
Currently in Spokane
- FIRST ON KHQ: Deputies say standoff in St. John has ended, suspect dies of apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound
- Motorcyclist killed in Spokane Valley crash
- Meredith Vieira talks about her son, and former KHQ reporter Gabe Cohen's recent engagement
- Gov. Inslee signs new car seat regulations into law
- Family of Spokane climber Jess Roskelley issues statement after his body is recovered
- Spokane climber among North Face group likely killed by Banff avalanche
- Sandpoint Super Drug finds mysterious safe in floor
- Wife of Spokane climber releases statement after his body is recovered
- Mead School District budget shortfall recommendations include more than 70 positions cut, program closures
- Spokane boy reported missing now safe, father facing charges of assault and burglary