Political Party: Independent
Education: Bachelors of Science (Business Administration); Associate of Science (Marketing/Mid-Management) * Majored in Finance my 1st year before changing majors
Spouse: Single, no children
Date of Birth: March 1, 1971
Background: Lived and raised in North Idaho
Please describe your top 5 priorities if elected State Senator, District 4:
- Stronger sentencing and monitoring of sexual predators, as well those who abuse and neglect children and the elderly.
- Reduce Health Insurance costs by making it easier for individuals to purchase policies across state lines.
- Explore Idaho's potential for domestically produced energy resources to include a variety of alternative and renewable energies with the goal of self-reliance.
- Promote and encourage 21st century jobs to locate and be retained in our area.
- Hone educational skill levels to match students to job opportunities required to maintain those skilled professions in Idaho.