As featured on
SEELEY LAKE, Mont. - Due to a small landslide, the Lakeside Campground on the Seeley Lake Ranger District will be closed for up to a month.
SEELEY, Mont. - Crews have cleared the small landslide on Cottonwood Lakes Road located on the Seeley Lake Ranger District of Lolo National Forest.
Currently in Spokane
- Dog ejected from car during Sunday crash found on sheep farm, herding sheep
- 'His first paycheck is going to be used for his burial': Family remembers teens killed in Highway 395 crash
- UPDATE: WSP looking for witnesses of the US-395 crash that killed 3
- Washington State Patrol confirms identities of teens killed in Highway 395 crash
- Unemployment job search requirements to return in July
- Q6 COLD CASE: The Hanging on Tubbs Hill
- 662 square foot house in Seattle on the market for $530K
- "Totally unexpected," man who wins $250K Washington COVID-19 vaccine lottery reflects on win
- Washington's first vaccine lottery drawing for $250,000 happening Tuesday
- Lincoln County Sheriff charged with obstruction
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.