As featured on
MONTANA - In the last few weeks across the state, there have been several SWAT standoffs involving suspects with prior offenses. We talked with prosecutors in Musselshell County about why some of those suspects did not get locked up immediately; A lot of it has to do with the bail bond system.
Currently in Spokane
- Coroner rules official cause and manner of daredevil Alex Harvill's death
- KHQ INVESTIGATES: Blue Zoo under fire after animal abuse allegations
- ‘One pill. One mistake and she’s gone’; Fentanyl continues to destroy local families
- Seven people injured in north Spokane apartment fire, one flown to Harborview in critical condition
- 103 people who won Washington's vaccine lottery have not responded
- Former Spokane Shock kicker making houses, businesses out of shipping containers
- Six suspected gang members arrested in connection to drive-by shooting fueled by gang feud
- Dog ejected from car during Sunday crash found on sheep farm, herding sheep
- UPDATE: Owner of car dealership says truck found in Spokane River was stolen from property
- "I wish I wasn’t saying those words"; Hillyard homeowner says lightning is suspected cause of devastating fire
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.