As featured on
RED LODGE, Mont. - Red Lodge Search and Rescue and the Carbon County Sheriff’s Office are requesting assistance in locating a missing hiker.
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Search crews continue to look for a Montana State University graduate…
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Search crews continue to look for a Montana State University graduate student who is believed to have died in a climbing accident in the Beartooth Mountains in southern Montana.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PDT SATURDAY ELEVATIONS BELOW 4000 FEET... * WHAT...High temperatures warming into the upper 90s and triple digits Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon. * WHERE...Portions of North and North Central Idaho. Portions of Central, East Central, North Central, Northeast, and Southeast Washington. * WHEN...Until 8 PM PDT Saturday. * IMPACTS...Hot temperatures in the day. Increasingly warm overnight temperatures by the weekend. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Friday and Saturday will likely be the hottest days of this heat event. Many lowland locations are expected to reach 100 degrees or more Friday and Saturday afternoon. The afternoon heat combined with unusually warm overnight temperatures Friday night and Saturday night will make it difficult for residents without air conditioners to control the build up of heat within their homes. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Drink plenty of fluids, stay in an air-conditioned room, stay out of the sun, and check up on relatives and neighbors. &&
Currently in Spokane
- Police investigating deadly plane crash at Lewiston-Nez Perce County Regional Airport, pilot identified
- I-90 overwhelmed with traffic in both directions
- Two injured, one dead after Saturday evening crash
- Suspect on the loose after shooting wife and her daughter in Airway Heights
- Crews responding to a wildfire near Washington-Idaho state line
- Police arrest Airway Heights shooting suspect
- Man wearing yellow sundress steals school bus in Chelan County
- Following nine hour standoff in South Perry District, 12-time felon taken into custody
- Hazard Hill Fire in the Wandermere area grows to 120 acres, Level 3 evacuations downgraded
- Multiple fires sparked up on Friday, prompting evacuations in parts of North Idaho and Eastern Washington
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.