SWX's Most Popular
- High School Sports Focus September 30th - Part Two
- High School Sports Focus September 30th - Part One
- Commentary: The Huskies have already washed away bad taste of last season. The wins — and good vibes — are back
- Signature event: Greater Spokane League goes under the lights at Merkel for slowpitch softball showcase
- SWX Student Athlete of the Week - University's Larry Trefry
- Eastern Washington overcomes challenges to keep game against Florida, $750,000 payout intact
- TV Take: At times it wasn't pretty, but Washington State's win over Cal was a story of defense
- Student Athlete of the Week: Molly Fisher (West Valley Soccer)
- High School Sports Focus September 30th - Part Three
- Washington State guard Myles Rice diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.