Parker Gabriel and Steven M. Sipple discuss the four most interesting notes they heard from Nebraska football coach Scott Frost on Wednesday at Memorial Stadium.
As featured on
One note from Scott Frost centers on quarterback Adrian Martinez, who the coach says didn't run the option much Saturday because of his health.
Nebraska coach Scott Frost doesn't seem particularly bothered by what one could interpret as an insult by Minnesota's P.J. Fleck.
As he looks to get over the hump, Scott Frost says, "We’re going to focus on maybe some immediate impact guys a little more" this recruiting class.
SWX's Most Popular
- GU women's basketball players jeered by some fans for kneeling during national anthem
- Former Washington State standout Derek Sparks dies after battle with cancer
- Former Gonzaga Prep standout, WSU walk-on Bob Gregory will lead Huskies against his alma mater in Friday's Apple Cup
- Stanford coach VanDerveer blazed a trail for women's college hoops that started at University of Idaho
- Gonzaga women open Hawaii tournament against unbeaten Utah
- Idaho defense stifles Idaho State in last game for both head coaches
- Eastern Washington, Northern Iowa have history of close games entering Saturday's playoff opener
- Recap and highlights: No. 1 Gonzaga dominates Central Michigan in first game of Empire Classic
- Eastern Washington pulls away from Portland State 42-28, awaits playoff seed
- Andrew Nembhard leads Gonzaga with 24 points, 'clearly the best player' in rout of UCLA
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.