Parker Gabriel delivers the latest Two-Minute Drill from Memorial Stadium.
As featured on
Football rivalries are provincial by nature, but those kinds of community roots are universal. In Allison, Iowa, the Chinander boys engender pride.
A certain local columnist is extremely interested in whether Scott Frost can right the Big Red ship, which indicates a belief it still can happen.
“Kirk (Ferentz) does a great job," says Husker coach Scott Frost of his Iowa counterpart. "… You’ve got to beat them. They’re not going to lose the game.”
SWX's Most Popular
- Gonzaga's Chet Holmgren agrees to NIL deal with trading card company Topps
- Former Idaho coach Paul Petrino lands new job; Vandals staff takes shape
- Recap and highlights: No. 2 Gonzaga scores over 100 points for third-straight game in 115-83 rout of Santa Clara
- Diamonds in the rough? Valley gets 24.5-acre donation for park land that could become baseball fields
- Highest ranked female underclassman in the U.S. claims first place at The Podium's first high school Invitational
- WSU Men's Basketball game tips off after 1 hour, 15 minute delay
- Zags basketball game against Pacific postponed due to COVID-19
- Speeding, erratic driving led to Geno Smith DUI arrest
- Busy recruiting weekend on tap for Huskers: See who's set to visit NU and who's not
- Commentary: Despite losing Jayden de Laura, Washington State might still win the North division QB shuffle
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.