Green Bay Packers head coach Matt LaFleur speaks to the media after the Packers fell to the Minnesota Vikings 34-31 on Sunday, Nov. 21, 2021, at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
As featured on
Columnist Jim Polzin grades the Packers’ performance in their 34-31 loss to the Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
From the defense's rough day to Green Bay's standing in the NFC North, columnist Jim Polzin shares his first thoughts after the Packers fell to the Vikings 34-31 at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
The NFL season is 11 weeks old and the Packers haven’t authored the kind of complete performances that leave you walking away thinking, yep, this group has what it takes to win a championship.
SWX's Most Popular
- Duke jumps to No. 1 in reshuffled AP Top 25; Purdue to No. 2
- Washington announces Kalen DeBoer as next head football coach
- Three things to watch: Rivals or not, Eastern Washington and Montana rematch could come down to red zone opportunities
- Prep basketball roundup: Dylan Darling scores school-record 53 in season-opening win for Central Valley; U-Hi girls down Mt. Spokane
- Gonzaga-Alabama key matchup: Andrew Nembhard, Jaden Shackelford go head-to-head two years after SEC OT thriller
- Washington State won't play for Pac-12 title, but the Cougars head into bowl season with high spirits
- Commentary: Jayden de Laura planting the WSU flag in the "W" could haunt the Huskies
- 'This is a whole new animal': Eastern Washington's defense will look to show its maturity in Montana rematch
- Montana dominates special teams, run game to knock Eastern Washington out of FCS playoffs
- Washington State quarterback Cammon Cooper enters NCAA transfer portal
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.