The Spokane Indians weren't playing around tonight in Game 4 against Eugene. They dominated the Emeralds finishing the night with a 11-4 win.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PDT SATURDAY... * WHAT...Afternoon temperatures in the upper 90s to 105 degrees Saturday. * WHERE...Portions of North and North Central Idaho. Portions of Central, East Central, North Central, Northeast, and Southeast Washington. * WHEN...Until 8 PM PDT Saturday. * IMPACTS...The afternoon heat combined with unusually warm overnight temperatures will make it difficult for residents without air conditioners to control the build up of heat within their homes. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Drink plenty of fluids, stay in an air-conditioned room, stay out of the sun, and check up on relatives and neighbors. Young children and pets should never be left unattended in vehicles under any circumstances. Take extra precautions if you work or spend time outside. When possible reschedule strenuous activities to early morning or evening. Know the signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and heat stroke. &&
Currently in Spokane
SWX's Most Popular
- Stanley Cup heading to Spokane with former Chief, NHL Champion Tyler Johnson
- "I urge everyone to get vaccinated"; WSU head coach takes questions about his decision not to get COVID vaccine
- WSU football coach says he will not receive the COVID-19 vaccine
- Two former orphans from Haiti announced commitments to Washington State on June 28. Here's how Jakobus Seth and Djouvensky Schlenbaker are connected through fate, fortune and football
- Mariners' Santiago banned 80 games for positive drug test
- Oregon picked to win 2021 Pac-12 Conference Championship by media, WSU last in North Division
- Gonzaga's Jalen Suggs heading to Orlando, Corey Kispert joining Rui Hachimura in Washington
- The Big Sky Conference is holding a Free youth football clinic in Spokane
- 'I don't mean to cause any heartache to this university.' Washington State's Nick Rolovich takes on vaccine questions at Pac-12 Media Day
- Hoopfest announces new COVID-19 guidelines
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.