The Gonzaga Baseball team takes on Washington State on SWX at 6 PM PT.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PDT SATURDAY ELEVATIONS BELOW 4000 FEET... * WHAT...High temperatures warming into the upper 90s and triple digits Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon. * WHERE...Portions of North and North Central Idaho. Portions of Central, East Central, North Central, Northeast, and Southeast Washington. * WHEN...Until 8 PM PDT Saturday. * IMPACTS...Hot temperatures in the day. Increasingly warm overnight temperatures by the weekend. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Friday and Saturday will likely be the hottest days of this heat event. Many lowland locations are expected to reach 100 degrees or more Friday and Saturday afternoon. The afternoon heat combined with unusually warm overnight temperatures Friday night and Saturday night will make it difficult for residents without air conditioners to control the build up of heat within their homes. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Drink plenty of fluids, stay in an air-conditioned room, stay out of the sun, and check up on relatives and neighbors. &&
Currently in Spokane
SWX's Most Popular
- Stanley Cup heading to Spokane with former Chief, NHL Champion Tyler Johnson
- "I urge everyone to get vaccinated"; WSU head coach takes questions about his decision not to get COVID vaccine
- WSU football coach says he will not receive the COVID-19 vaccine
- Two former orphans from Haiti announced commitments to Washington State on June 28. Here's how Jakobus Seth and Djouvensky Schlenbaker are connected through fate, fortune and football
- Oregon picked to win 2021 Pac-12 Conference Championship by media, WSU last in North Division
- The Big Sky Conference is holding a Free youth football clinic in Spokane
- 'I don't mean to cause any heartache to this university.' Washington State's Nick Rolovich takes on vaccine questions at Pac-12 Media Day
- Hoopfest announces new COVID-19 guidelines
- Nick Rolovich's absence, the pending QB battle & other Washington State storylines to watch for at Pac-12 Media Day
- Feeling the draft: Gonzaga's Corey Kispert, Jalen Suggs ready to hit the NBA stage
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.