Nominate a Teacher
The Teacher of the Month program is simple in design: students write letters telling why their teacher is outstanding. Students can nominate his or her favorite teacher simply by writing a letter and mailing it to:
Department of Education E.W.U.
312 Williamson Hall Cheney, WA 99004
From these heartfelt messages, one teacher is selected each month to be recognized for his/her contribution to the education of children.
- Georgia police release body cam footage of finding a newborn baby in a plastic bag in hopes of finding the mother
- Coeur d'Alene man convicted of abusing, infecting child with STD
- K9 units need your help finding a little girl who wrote them a letter
- Lime Patrol launching in Spokane Monday
- Pregnant Spokane woman has car stolen while in the emergency room
- SkyFest like a pro: everything you need to know for Fairchild's premier Air Show
- Driver with record charged with 7 homicides in biker crash
- 7 killed in collision between pickup and motorcycles in New Hampshire
- 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' asks for prayers after wife, Beth Chapman, reported to be in a coma
- Free Ice Cream TODAY from Dairy Queen on the first day of summer