Nominate a Teacher
The Teacher of the Month program is simple in design: students write letters telling why their teacher is outstanding. Students can nominate his or her favorite teacher simply by writing a letter and mailing it to:
Department of Education E.W.U.
312 Williamson Hall Cheney, WA 99004
From these heartfelt messages, one teacher is selected each month to be recognized for his/her contribution to the education of children.
- 6.5 earthquake rocks southern Idaho, according to USGS
- How to make sure you get your stimulus check ASAP
- Third & fourth COVID-19 related deaths reported in Spokane County; 136 total cases confirmed
- Pullman Regional Hospital temporarily reducing employee pay to help rebound from COVID-19 related operational challenges
- HELP ME HAYLEY: Spokane Valley nurse battling HOA for approval to 'self-isolate' in trailer after shifts to keep family safe
- COVID-19 Custody: Spokane health care worker caught in coronavirus child custody battle
- April Fools' joke circulating claiming students will have to repeat this year's grade next year
- Public health officials announce first COVID-19 death in Spokane County
- A Face Behind the Statistic: Spokane County nurse with coronavirus speaks to KHQ
- Spokane County health officials report 145 COVID-19 cases