Nominate a Teacher
The Teacher of the Month program is simple in design: students write letters telling why their teacher is outstanding. Students can nominate his or her favorite teacher simply by writing a letter and mailing it to:
Department of Education E.W.U.
312 Williamson Hall Cheney, WA 99004
From these heartfelt messages, one teacher is selected each month to be recognized for his/her contribution to the education of children.
- Missing 17-year-old Sara McNease found alive and well
- Company wants to pay you $1,000 to watch 30 Disney movies in 30 days
- Elephant in Chile rescued from circus and taken to elephant sanctuary
- NOAA says a warmer-than-average winter could be on the way for the Inland Northwest
- Amazon starts posting job positions for West Plains facility
- "It could have hit my toddler in the back of the head": Spokane man's window shot out while driving
- Google says the top Halloween costume around Spokane is ...
- Missing Moses Lake hiker not at mountain cabin in Skagit County, presumed dead
- Update: Missing Harrison teen found safe by Spokane Police
- 'Parent Trap' actor Dennis Quaid engaged to 26-year-old PhD student