Nominate a Teacher
The Teacher of the Month program is simple in design: students write letters telling why their teacher is outstanding. Students can nominate his or her favorite teacher simply by writing a letter and mailing it to:
Department of Education E.W.U.
312 Williamson Hall Cheney, WA 99004
From these heartfelt messages, one teacher is selected each month to be recognized for his/her contribution to the education of children.
- Individual who tested positive for COVID-19 being held in Spokane County Jail after refusing to self-isolate
- "I can shoot you": South Hill bystanders draw guns on suspected shoplifter
- Two more Spokane eateries temporarily closing down after positive COVID tests
- Refusal to wear a mask is grounds for refusal of service in Washington
- City Council unanimously rejects Spokane Police Guild contract
- Hauser Lake man drowns on Spokane River after kayak overturns; Children wearing life jackets able to make it to shore
- Spokane County sees new record daily COVID-19 case total with 79 confirmed Monday
- "You never think something like this could happen": Man drowns while tubing on Spokane River
- Brazen burglar robs Spokane home while family slept ‘30 feet away’
- Mayor Woodward: Some businesses wouldn't survive step back in reopening