Nominate a Teacher
The Teacher of the Month program is simple in design: students write letters telling why their teacher is outstanding. Students can nominate his or her favorite teacher simply by writing a letter and mailing it to:
Department of Education E.W.U.
312 Williamson Hall Cheney, WA 99004
From these heartfelt messages, one teacher is selected each month to be recognized for his/her contribution to the education of children.
- Peloton market value plummets after backlash from controversial holiday ad
- Spokane woman among many who've received card saying, 'congrats you're pregnant!' (Except they aren't)
- "Live your little meager life": WSU Athletics Director 'spoke with Coach Leach regarding his comments'
- Spokane Police continue to seek public's help with numerous missing person cases
- "One of the nicest people:" Neighbors remember man killed when truck collapsed on top of him in northeast Spokane
- Rathdrum records unacceptable level of lead in drinking water for first time in city's history
- North Spokane Corridor construction put on hold
- Spokane Valley Best Buy employee saves customer's life on Thanksgiving night
- Holiday Lights return to Manito Park's Gaiser Conservatory next week
- Report: Toddler found dead in Montana had red flags dating back to before birth