...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST FRIDAY...
* WHAT...West winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* WHERE...Wenatchee Area, Waterville Plateau, Washington
Palouse, Lower Garfield and Asotin Counties, Upper Columbia
Basin, Moses Lake Area and Spokane Area.
* WHEN...Until 4 PM PST Friday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree
limbs could be blown down and a few power outages are possible.
* Additional Details: Despite weaker winds this evening, a second
push of winds will arrive from the west and northwest late
tonight into Friday. These winds will span from the East Slopes
of the Cascades across the Columbia Basin to the Palouse and
Blue Mountains. Gusts up to 50 mph will be possible on the
Waterville Plateau and Vantage Area.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
Celebrating the Chinese New Year With Some Homemade Dumplings Courtesy of Sam Song