The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service has issued a nationwide recall for more than 62,000 pounds of raw beef over E. coli concerns.
The recall comes before the Memorial Day weekend.
According to the USDA, the meat covered under the recall was packaged at the Aurora Packing Company in North Aurora, IL on April 19th. It was shipped nationwide for distribution.
Products being recalled have the establishment number "EST. 788" inside the USDA mark of inspection.
Over 40 different types of meat products are covered under the recall, including steaks, like ribeyes, as well as ribs and brisket cuts. You can view the entire list of affected products here.
The possible E. coli contamination was discovered after during a random sampling. There have been no reported cases of illness related to the recall at the time of this article.
As featured on
Currently in Spokane
- 31 positive COVID-19 cases reported at Spokane macaroni plant; SRHD says outbreak is contained
- Spokane County has 10 more confirmed COVID-19 cases, bringing 5-day total to 78
- Spokane Regional Health District says spike in new virus cases is result of contained outbreak
- "Unfortunately the party is over:" Spokane Valley bar closed again days after defying stay-home order
- "Spokane is open for business:" Spokane County gets approval to move into Phase 2
- Spokane County sees first double-digit increase in daily COVID-19 cases since April 24
- NorthTown, Spokane Valley malls set to reopen on Tuesday
- "I took a skillet and beat a man's head until his soul left his body": Court docs shed light on downtown Spokane murder
- Video shows Costco customer arguing with employee over mask policy
- Three ways Spokane Public Schools classrooms could look in Fall 2020
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
KHQ Breaking News Alerts
Receive breaking news emails from KHQ Local News
KHQ Daily Weather
Daily weather forecasts from the KHQ Weather Authority
KHQ Daily e-Newsletter
Get the latest news, weather, sports and information from the region's top local news source.