SPOKANE, Wash. - Major construction on Interstate 90 in downtown Spokane will be winding down over the next week, ahead of schedule and on budget.
Currently in Spokane
36°F / 29°F
- School Closings: Friday, February 15th, 2019
- Idaho viewer stumbles upon rare "snow rollers" in Worley area
- Toddler dies after falling in icy water
- Five arrested for enticing children over the internet in north Idaho over weekend
- State-wide road closures due to winter storm
- Spokane Public Schools: To delay school or not to delay school?
- Avalanches close WB I-90 at St. Regis
- Gov. Inslee declares state of emergency ahead of winter storm
- WEATHER AUTHORITY ALERT: Get ready for more! Up to 7" possible overnight, with an additional 3" Tuesday
- Pullman's Cougar Country Drive In closed until further notice