SPOKANE, Wash. - Major construction on Interstate 90 in downtown Spokane will be winding down over the next week, ahead of schedule and on budget.
Currently in Spokane
52°F / 49°F
- 4 people, including one in Spokane, sickened in statewide Salmonella outbreak
- Spokane climber among North Face group likely killed by Banff avalanche
- Meredith Vieira talks about her son, and former KHQ reporter Gabe Cohen's recent engagement
- Pregnant teacher to be laid off by Spokane Public Schools, unsure of future
- Mead School District budget shortfall recommendations include more than 70 positions cut, program closures
- Spokane man sentenced to 30 days in jail for lewd conduct with 15-year-old girl
- Naked toddler in Florida IHOP parking lot leads authorities to passed out adults
- Random customers have been buying this WWII veteran's breakfast in Post Falls every day for at least three years
- Washington deputy killed in line of duty identified as WSU grad, former Whitman County deputy Justin DeRosier
- Spokane Police say missing 12-year-old boy has been found safe.