Update, July 10: The Spokane County Medical Examiner has also confirmed the victim in Sunday's fatal drive-by shooting is 38-year-old Misty Hirsch.
LOS ANGELES - NBC Universal is now NBCUniversal - without the space, the peacock or the globe silhouette. >>>After you look at the new logo tell us what you think about it by writing on our KHQ Facebook wall!
LONDON (AP) - The Swedish Foreign Ministry says it has summoned Ecuador's ambassador over the Latin American country's decision to grant WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange asylum.
- White House photographer Pete Souza released a photo showing President Barack Obama with his arms around Sasha and Malia while they excitedly watched their mother from the White House.
EPHRATA, Wash. - Michelle and Robert Staats, the parents charged with criminal mistreatment of their Moses Lake baby, appeared in court Tuesday for the first time. The judge set their arraignment for October 23rd so they could have enough time to gather funds for an attorney.
OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) - Senate Majority Leader Rodney Tom says he would support an increase in the state's gas tax to fund road projects.
FROM ALEX ROZIER: I've obtained the search warrant showing that the feds are investigating Gonzaga Jesuit Priest Rev. Gary Uhlenkott for connection to child porn. Rev. Uhlenkott has been a priest for more than 25 years, but the warrant shows child porn purchases over a three year span. Rev. Uhlenkott's purchases, according to the warrant, totaled more than $1600.
- Amid calls by some congressional Republicans for his resignation, Attorney General Eric Holder told NBC News Wednesday that he has no intentions of stepping down.
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Calif. (AP) - Crews working to corral the massive wildfire searing the edge of Yosemite National Park made major gains on the blaze overnight.
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) - Authorities in Boulder County, Colorado, say 17 people are unaccounted for amid the flooding that has inundated the city of Boulder.
Currently in Spokane
- The Federal Government warns Facebook users not to try their luck at Area 51 after online event goes viral
- VIDEO: Security camera shows disturbing dog attack in Spokane Valley yard
- Cops: Man steals car with kids inside, fatally beaten by mob
- UPDATE: Powerline fire is contained, all evacuation notices canceled
- UPDATE: Two men injured in downtown Spokane shooting identified as EWU football players
- Globe Bar & Kitchen responds to social media posts alleging women have been drugged
- Air Force suggests 'Storm Area 51' Facebook attendees to stay home
- Idaho State Police investigating fatal two-vehicle crash on US-95 south of Weiser
- Thousands of people respond to Facebook event to storm Area 51 and ‘see them aliens’
- Remains found in Oregon believed to be actor Charles Levin