Tasty Bun is Spokane's new take on the traditional steamed bun.
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? Chef Jamie Aquino is an instructor and has been cooking since 15 when her mom forced her to take a cooking class! In this episode she takes us to her favorite place to eat crepes.
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? Chef Freak describes himself as a cannabis wellness chef. As you might expect describes himself as outside the box. No suprise than that he took us to a mom and pop sushi bar in a st…
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? We started with Chef Travis Tveit of the Iron Goat who tells us his pick for the best meal he's had in Spokane. Chef Travis is also in a band and says being a chef is similar to per…
Currently in Spokane
- Kirk Cameron spotted in Coeur d'Alene
- Friday snowfall shatters Spokane's 1957 record
- 50-year-old man dies after responding to his son's calls for help
- UPDATE: Spokane Postal Service employee no longer with the company after being federally charged with stealing mail
- UPDATE: Website that says 3,000 ballots were rejected in Spokane County labeled as misinformation
- Deadly crash involving a car and a semi under investigation in Coeur d'Alene
- Man forces his way into a home, homeowner fights back with a knife
- Power surge blasts through neighborhood in Spokane
- BREAKING: Coeur d'Alene City Council votes 'Yes' on a citywide mask mandate
- Panhandle health board votes to rescind mask mandate