Tasty Bun is Spokane's new take on the traditional steamed bun.
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? Chef Jamie Aquino is an instructor and has been cooking since 15 when her mom forced her to take a cooking class! In this episode she takes us to her favorite place to eat crepes.
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? Chef Freak describes himself as a cannabis wellness chef. As you might expect describes himself as outside the box. No suprise than that he took us to a mom and pop sushi bar in a st…
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? We started with Chef Travis Tveit of the Iron Goat who tells us his pick for the best meal he's had in Spokane. Chef Travis is also in a band and says being a chef is similar to per…
Currently in Spokane
- Inslee announces venues can increase capacity by adding "vaccinated only" sections
- Pregnant woman, man in critical condition following head-on collision
- At least two victims confirmed in Tukwila Southcenter Mall shooting
- Woman allegedly sets home on fire with person inside, watches it burn while sitting in lawn chair
- Family of murder victim Makayla Young asking for community support, impact statements ahead of sentencing
- Spokane man a million dollars richer after a visit from Publishers Clearing House
- Spokane homeowners say this isn't the first time a car has crashed into their house
- 'See something, say something': Spokane Police quickly nab suspected thief thanks to neighborhood vigilance
- 2 students, 1 custodian shot at Idaho middle school, male student in custody
- Governor Inslee putting a two-week pause on reopening plan, all counties staying in current phases