Tasty Bun is Spokane's new take on the traditional steamed bun.
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? Chef Jamie Aquino is an instructor and has been cooking since 15 when her mom forced her to take a cooking class! In this episode she takes us to her favorite place to eat crepes.
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? Chef Freak describes himself as a cannabis wellness chef. As you might expect describes himself as outside the box. No suprise than that he took us to a mom and pop sushi bar in a st…
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? We started with Chef Travis Tveit of the Iron Goat who tells us his pick for the best meal he's had in Spokane. Chef Travis is also in a band and says being a chef is similar to per…
Currently in Spokane
- 1 fatally shot near WSU campus, another with life-threatening injuries
- North Idaho College President fired during chaotic board of trustees meeting
- Montana Amtrak train derailment leaves 3 dead, several injured
- Teacher shortage shuts down Idaho school district
- 21-year-old charged with vehicular homicide after fatal car crash in North Central Spokane
- Washington woman sought in Las Vegas found at casino mall
- Police find body in Spokane River near Downriver Golf Course
- Coroner confirms recovered remains as Gabby Petito's, manner of death ruled homicide
- Coeur d'Alene Public Schools building on lockdown after protesters attempt to barge inside
- Idaho hunter finds remains of man missing for 53 years