If you're looking for a new way to unplug and unwind, you might want to try paddle board yoga.
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? Chef Jamie Aquino is an instructor and has been cooking since 15 when her mom forced her to take a cooking class! In this episode she takes us to her favorite place to eat crepes.
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? Chef Freak describes himself as a cannabis wellness chef. As you might expect describes himself as outside the box. No suprise than that he took us to a mom and pop sushi bar in a st…
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? We started with Chef Travis Tveit of the Iron Goat who tells us his pick for the best meal he's had in Spokane. Chef Travis is also in a band and says being a chef is similar to per…
Currently in Spokane
- The Federal Government warns Facebook users not to try their luck at Area 51 after online event goes viral
- VIDEO: Security camera shows disturbing dog attack in Spokane Valley yard
- Cops: Man steals car with kids inside, fatally beaten by mob
- UPDATE: Powerline fire is contained, all evacuation notices canceled
- UPDATE: Two men injured in downtown Spokane shooting identified as EWU football players
- Globe Bar & Kitchen responds to social media posts alleging women have been drugged
- Air Force suggests 'Storm Area 51' Facebook attendees to stay home
- Idaho State Police investigating fatal two-vehicle crash on US-95 south of Weiser
- Thousands of people respond to Facebook event to storm Area 51 and ‘see them aliens’
- Remains found in Oregon believed to be actor Charles Levin