Tasty Bun is Spokane's new take on the traditional steamed bun.
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? Chef Jamie Aquino is an instructor and has been cooking since 15 when her mom forced her to take a cooking class! In this episode she takes us to her favorite place to eat crepes.
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? Chef Freak describes himself as a cannabis wellness chef. As you might expect describes himself as outside the box. No suprise than that he took us to a mom and pop sushi bar in a st…
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? We started with Chef Travis Tveit of the Iron Goat who tells us his pick for the best meal he's had in Spokane. Chef Travis is also in a band and says being a chef is similar to per…
Currently in Spokane
- KHQ Investigates: Why was an Airway Heights Corrections inmate housed in the same cell as his sister's rapist?
- HELP ME HAYLEY: Spokane woman finds odd credit mark while trying to buy home
- North Idaho restaurants share frustration over customers' rude behavior regarding COVID restrictions
- Inslee extends pause on counties reopening, gives more guidance on new restrictions
- Man claims self defense in deadly North Spokane shooting
- Spokane County tops another one-day record of new coronavirus cases with 146 reported today
- Implementation of new requirements for comprehensive sexual education suspended
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Lake Coeur d'Alene plane crash that killed 8
- Spokane County leaders offer message of support ahead of Inslee's new regulations
- 1 Marine dead, 2 injured, 8 missing after vehicle accident