Tasty Bun is Spokane's new take on the traditional steamed bun.
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? Chef Jamie Aquino is an instructor and has been cooking since 15 when her mom forced her to take a cooking class! In this episode she takes us to her favorite place to eat crepes.
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? Chef Freak describes himself as a cannabis wellness chef. As you might expect describes himself as outside the box. No suprise than that he took us to a mom and pop sushi bar in a st…
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? We started with Chef Travis Tveit of the Iron Goat who tells us his pick for the best meal he's had in Spokane. Chef Travis is also in a band and says being a chef is similar to per…
Currently in Spokane
- Peloton market value plummets after backlash from controversial holiday ad
- Spokane woman among many who've received card saying, 'congrats you're pregnant!' (Except they aren't)
- "Live your little meager life": WSU Athletics Director 'spoke with Coach Leach regarding his comments'
- Spokane Police continue to seek public's help with numerous missing person cases
- "One of the nicest people:" Neighbors remember man killed when truck collapsed on top of him in northeast Spokane
- Rathdrum records unacceptable level of lead in drinking water for first time in city's history
- North Spokane Corridor construction put on hold
- Spokane Valley Best Buy employee saves customer's life on Thanksgiving night
- Holiday Lights return to Manito Park's Gaiser Conservatory next week
- Report: Toddler found dead in Montana had red flags dating back to before birth