Tasty Bun is Spokane's new take on the traditional steamed bun.
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? Chef Jamie Aquino is an instructor and has been cooking since 15 when her mom forced her to take a cooking class! In this episode she takes us to her favorite place to eat crepes.
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? Chef Freak describes himself as a cannabis wellness chef. As you might expect describes himself as outside the box. No suprise than that he took us to a mom and pop sushi bar in a st…
We asked chefs around the Inland Northwest what is one thing you've got to try when it comes to eating local? We started with Chef Travis Tveit of the Iron Goat who tells us his pick for the best meal he's had in Spokane. Chef Travis is also in a band and says being a chef is similar to per…
Currently in Spokane
- Bigfoot Sighting? WSDOT cameras capture Sasquatch-like creature on Sherman, Snoqualmie Passes
- So close you can almost taste it! City approves North Spokane Chick-fil-A site plan
- Mead High School student dies after friends say he consumed drugs at sleepover
- SPD says a domestic violence victim used Alexa to call for help, but Alexa won't call 911, so how did she do it?
- Washington man has first reported US case of Wuhan coronavirus
- Police: Mom admits to killing three young children in Phoenix
- Spokane domestic violence suspect found dead in Stevens County
- One suspect arrested in deadly Seattle shooting, two others remain on the run
- Proposed bill would create 32-hour workweeks in the state of Washington
- Six businesses affected by downtown Coeur d'Alene building fire; Some total losses expected